Sunday, May 4, 2008

Back and on the Attack

As predicted, it's been a busy couple of weeks since returning to dynamic Korea. I've learned my new understudy role and I'll be going in next Sunday. I've also started rehearsals for next season's show, George Saves Storyland, (which will be my last) as well as learning the music and choreography for our Children's Day song and dance extravaganza, which we'll be performing tomorrow. I can't believe it's already that time again! I'm now preparing for a pretty quiet evening, since tomorrow is bound to be exhausting. When we're not doing the show, I'll be teaching dances to energetic kids pretty much all day long. Wish me luck (or rather, leg-breakage). In the meantime, below are a few highlights from the last couple of weeks.

Last week was Military Week again. This time around we weren't allowed to drink with the soldiers, but luckily there were no rules against us breaking it down with them. Dance, navy boys, dance.


Dear Mom, just thought you'd be glad to see that I made good use of those wax lips you gave me. -Alena. This was taken at my friend Nic's going away party which doubled as a birthday party for my friends Mary and Brian.


In case you were wondering whether Korea was still totally weird, it is.


Here I am with Drina, aka Babykins, who seems to double in size and personality every time I see her. We're in the living room at her Mom and Dad's new pad in Seoul.


Here's one of the views from the top observation deck at N Seoul Tower. I had the opportunity to go there and meet up with my friend Rachel and her friend Rachel (yes, really) before second Rachel headed back to the U.S. of A. from her visit here.



And here's a fetching photo of all but one of the Edutainer ladies after we had a delicious meal at one of the restaurants in Heyri Art Valley.

The times, they are pretty good. 10-4

No comments: