Thursday, June 14, 2007

And... We're Back.

Israel was fantastic. Seriously, what a country. I had a wonderful trip and being with Natalie and Rebecca was just like old times. I will write more about this later, but for now you can satiate your curiosity by looking at pictures at http://www.flickr.com/photos/missaleneous/

I was thrown straight into intense work directly on my return. I will be playing the Elephant in the July/August main stage show. The show is based on the "Just So" stories by Rudyard Kipling. I'm looking forward to it and feel really honored to be part of a show that is so focused on dance and movement. However, for the last two days I've had upwards of 5 hours of dance rehearsal each day. It is so very much fun, and a real challenge to keep up and learn quickly, as well as good exercise. Everything hurts, and I am totally exhausted. Today I went to dance class after work, because I am a masochist. I'll also be doing the understudy thing in You're a Star again with the rest of the understudy cast during the last week in June (incidentally the week before the animal show opens). Thus, we are currently rehearsing that as well. More when I'm not falling asleep at my keyboard. Holy crap, I love my job.

1 comment:

*M* said...

(((GASP)))

You're playing an ELEPHANT?!?! If you don't take pictures I'll be really upset.

Love you.
*M*